Thursday 4 November 2010

ANI09206 Digital Environments/Visual Studies - T.A.S.A.C.D.W.S



This is from Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. I liked the curvature of the road as a reference for our layout, as well as the cobbled road.



These images are from the Fable series. I mainly took the top image as a big idea of what i see our project leading towards, as there are many things that could be animated within our environment.


London whores, Fable style.


These were my first thoughts of what came into mind after we completely went through the brief as a group. My ideal scene is the streets of London a few years before the Black Death.
This allows for a lot of research to be done as well as detail to historical fact, to give a very good and believable environment.

The first thing that comes to mind when I think of old London is, dirty, dull, wet, infested. Which is what I aim to portray in my work for the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment